It’s called the gesticulation as this is the part of the dance that causes the dance to happen when you move your feet.
1) You place your toe in the ground and move your foot in a diagonal pattern
2) Then you lift your foot off of the ground and hold and shake it in one direction
3) Then place your foot back on the ground and move it diagonal again
This is called a gesticulation
4) Repeat the above step
5) Repeat this step 5 more times
This will have the effect of creating a gesticulating pattern which will then be repeated 5 more times, each time creating a pattern, creating a gesticulating pattern and so forth. The technique is very subtle. I’ve never mastered it.
5) Try doing the same thing while you sit or stand on the floor. You may be surprised at how many movements you can do in a split second to make you look more or less like an artist or dancer
6) Then try to get the rhythm of the dance in a way that makes it look more or less like dancing. Try different rhythm combinations and try to make the dance look like it is flowing through you at the same time without going into a trance.
7) When your doing your backflips or frontflips try doing them a few times per side for each side
8) Again, do this as many times you can to get the rhythm and feel good about the choreography that we are working with. Then try to make it look like your dancing to it.
9) Try this: Turn your chair or bed side away and do backflips and frontflips or back and forth at the same time from opposite corners. This may or may not look natural, but it is a great way to make your body feel good about the dance and what you are doing.
10) Don’t forget to do the back and forth as well. You may be surprised at how many different ways you can do it.
11) Try to make it look like your looking up at the ceiling or above your head with the movement. Remember to try to concentrate on your body as opposed to your expression with your head
12) You should be able to move your head sideways while doing all the other backflips.
13) Try doing backflips to some songs that you are familiar with by listening to them loud enough that you can
free belly dancing videos youtube musicales, belly dancing music tik tok, best belly dance classes near me for adults, free belly dancing videos youtube musically twins, belly dancing classes in manchester ct map